- Actively prospect new and existing customers and maintain profitable relationships within the assigned list of accounts, both existing and new.
- Demonstrate drive and resilience necessary to meet established targets and acceptable level of sales activities;
- Promote account growth by consistently delivering post-sales satisfaction, managing customer relationships, and looking to identify new needs and business opportunities;
- Ability to deal with objections, negotiate pricing, and close sales in a timely fashion;
- Accountable for analysis of customer needs, developing solutions, creating proposals, demonstrating product solutions, and negotiating with the customers and prospects through utilizing internal resources.
Attractive basic plus commissions, with monthly and quarterly incentives and yearly incentive trips. First year-on-target income of between $65K to $85K.