We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Client & Markets team.
KPMG’s Client & Markets team helps account teams to leverage the firm’s value proposition and reinforce the KPMG brand in the marketplace by developing successful proposals and steering account teams through the proposal process, and client presentations.
KPMG Singapore is currently looking for a Pursuit Manager who will work within our Clients & Markets team in supporting the pursuit of new business. The Associate Pursuit Manager will:
- Provide support in strategies for new business pursuits and opportunities, and assist in the development of formal client and pursuit plans. This includes undertaking the necessary market research that supports this activity and the execution of the pursuit sales methodology.
- Manage the entire pursuit process, from orchestrating project milestones for deliverables to coordinating the teams’ pursuit activities.
- Collaborate with other pursuit team members, to refine pursuit strategies and act as a project liaison between the teams and the broader firm.
- Ensure the quality and presentation of submissions and work with the relevant stakeholders to develop persuasive and compelling messages for pre-proposal pitches, proposals and oral presentations.
- Support key pursuits covering all industry groups and service lines.
- Taking ownership of intranet resources owned by pursuits team.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a diploma/ degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales or marketing environment
- Have strong project management skills and be able to work with tight deadlines
- Have pursuit co-ordination experience
- Have a track record of assisting to win business opportunities
- Be confident in dealing with internal clients at management level.