We have been serving our clients with bespoke wealth solutions since 2012.
We strive to improve the quality of life of our clients, employees, communities and shareholders.
We offer our people opportunities to build the company in a collaborative environment.
For more information about us, please visit our website www.hnwi.com.sg
Jobs Responsibilities includes:
· Developing, implementing and managing marketing communications strategies (e.g. permission marketing, public relations strategy, programs) to promote our company
· Formulating and implementing proactive communications and engagement with management and stakeholders.
· Managing communications materials, including drafting, editing and distributing corporate collaterals such as company profile, brochures, newsletter, video, press releases, speeches, factsheets, FAQs.etc
· Defining and formulating brand strategies including brand positioning, awareness, development and benchmarking
· Arranging press interviews and conferences
· Handling media enquiries and requests
· Developing and managing advertising campaigns (including promotional collaterals such as advertisement, posters, banners, publicity, etc)
· Developing content for company website and intranet and maintaining accurate and timely information
· Developing and managing corporate social responsibility programs e.g. sustainability, environmental, community, and etc
· Assisting with special projects, including company anniversaries, speeches, etc.
· Sourcing for corporate gifts
· Handling communication process during crisis period
· Reviewing the effectiveness of all marketing communications plans
· Translating between English and Chinese
· Liaising with stakeholders e.g. service providers, etc
· Developing and maintaining relationship with media professionals
Preferred Qualifications for Applicants:
• Ability to work under pressure
• Fluent in communicating with clients in spoken and written English / Chinese
• Follow through until objectives are met
• Good analytical skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good influencing skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good team player
• High level of Integrity
• High standard of business ethics
• Positive attitude
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Result driven
We invite all interested and qualified candidates to send your detailed resume with a recent photograph to us at email@example.com today. We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We offer a competitive reward package based on sustainable medium to long-term performance.
We also offer flexible working arrangements which enable our people to achieve a better work-life integration.
• part-time work
• flexible working hours
• job sharing